What are implants?
Implants serve as artificial roots, firmly anchored into the jawbone. They support dentures, partials, crowns & bridges.
We do implants well and have a high success rate.
The benefits of implants are many and worth the investment.
– If you want to bite and chew well
– If you want the security of knowing your dentures will stay in place
– If you want to feel the roof of your mouth and taste food better
– If you want to stop using denture adhesives
– If you want to reduce bone loss after extractions
Ask us about our affordable implant packages.
Implants are a good investment.
– They are a successful and trusted method of tooth replacement. Visit our implant partner’s web site. https://nobelbiocare.com
– They are made of safe materials (titanium) that are compatible with your jawbone. For information on the safety of implants visit: www.aaid-implant.org
– Implants will reduce further bone loss because implants stimulate surrounding bone.
– Our patients consider their implants essential.
Did you know?
– an implant can last a lifetime with good oral hygiene and annual checkups.
– most patients report little to no pain during or after placement of implants!